Why won't Kennedy assassination documents get declassified?

Washington is being rocked by the allegation that the CIA raided the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and seized documents related to the "Kennedy Assassination." It is also being said that the documents contain classified records concerning the CIA's notorious MK-Ultra mind control program. This claim was first made on May 13, 2026, by Jesse Watters of Fox News.
According to an article written by Roger Stone, who is known to be close to Trump, the controversy intensified because of a statement reportedly linked to CIA whistleblower James Erdman. The article states that Erdman told a Senate committee that about forty boxes of documents in the custody of the ODNI were seized during a review regarding the declassification of classified material.
It is also said that the documents were removed before they reached the ODNI. According to a statement from the office of Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard, however, the claim of a "raid" is not true.
Advertisement
It was already known that, under Gabbard's direction, ODNI officials seized documents stored at a CIA facility in April 2025. This ODNI operation also involved Amaryllis Fox Kennedy, the daughter-in-law of Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Amaryllis, a former CIA agent, had been appointed by Gabbard to a senior position in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
Meanwhile, another interesting development occurred. An article in the Washington Post on May 19 stated that Amaryllis Fox Kennedy had resigned because she disagreed with Trump's foreign policy. However, Fox Kennedy, who heaped praise on Trump in a statement on her X account on May 20, maintained that she left her position due to family reasons.
Gabbard was expected to make a statement regarding the "raid" allegations. The expected statement came on Friday. However, Gabbard also announced that she would be stepping down from her position as of June 30, citing family reasons. Trump, for his part, thanked Gabbard for her service on his social media account, saying, "Tulsi did an incredible job, we will miss her."
Joe Kent, the Director of the National Counterterrorism Center within the ODNI, had also resigned in March. In his resignation statement, Kent emphasized that even though Iran does not pose an imminent threat to the American nation, war was being started due to pressure from Israel and its lobby in the United States.
Advertisement
The "Israel Lobby" and the "Neocons" had fiercely criticized Tulsi Gabbard's appointment as Director of National Intelligence. Far-right pro-Israel activist Laura Loomer had even campaigned for Trump to fire Gabbard. Meanwhile, a report on the news site Axios stated that Roger Stone had convinced Trump not to remove Gabbard from her position. Stone, in an article he wrote, confirmed that the details in the news report were accurate. In that article, Stone said, "It is quite clear that the leader to whom Loomer is most loyal is not Donald Trump, but Benjamin Netanyahu."
It should be noted that these three resignations, occurring in quick succession, are seen as a reflection of the conflict between intelligence and security agencies due to "Israel."
On the other hand, according to some commentators, the seizure of the "Kennedy Documents" is also related to Israel. For a long time, many commentators have pointed out that President John F. Kennedy (JFK) may have been assassinated in 1963 because he tried to block Israel's nuclear weapons program.
John Kiriakou, a former CIA agent, noted in an interview with him in March 2026 that ten thousand "JFK documents" would never be released to the public because they point to Israel.
Monika Wiesak, known for her books on the "Kennedy Assassination," also complained in an article she wrote on May 2 that while Israel is among the potential suspects in the "Kennedy Assassination," this possibility has been ignored in the investigations. Wiesak, who included a timeline of the tensions between Kennedy and Israel, claimed that Israel breathed a sigh of relief after the assassination, thus freeing its nuclear program from oversight.
The fact that the accused assassin in the "Kennedy Assassination" was killed by Jewish American nightclub owner Jack Ruby while being transferred to prison had confused people. With Ruby's death in prison in 1967, the truth about the "Kennedy Assassination" was also buried in darkness.
It is certainly striking that, even though 63 years have passed since the "Kennedy Assassination," all of the relevant documents have still not been released to the public. If the "secrecy" were solely about individuals, they would have been released long ago. Whatever truths are being hidden will surely come to light one day.

Comments you share on our site are a valuable resource for other users. Please be respectful of different opinions and other users. Avoid using rude, aggressive, derogatory, or discriminatory language.